Discover the advanced tactics used by today’s top marketers and pave the way for an exciting future as a marketing innovator.
MBA Marketing Overview
Campbellsville’s online marketing MBA will provide you with the foundational skills and knowledge you need to become a marketing leader to stand out in today’s competitive and media-saturated marketplace. You will gain an understanding of the necessary tactics used to succeed in the various markets, both online and offline. Our program covers essential business topics, including managerial finance, business ethics and organizational theory. To better tailor your education, you can also choose three of four marketing track electives: healthcare marketing, international marketing, marketing research and marketing communication. You’ll also learn from faculty members who have real-world experience in the marketing field.
Our MBA in marketing will teach you how marketing principles apply to management decisions. You’ll explore product development, consumer behavior analysis, market definition and the forecasting and development of marketing plans as they apply to healthcare institutions. Additionally, you’ll be able to learn the various marketing strategies and tactics used in global markets; the effects of political, legal and economic systems; and the effects of foreign culture.
You can also choose to study the fundamental tools, vocabulary, processes and methods utilized in business research, such as research reports and analyzing and interpreting results. Furthermore, you can examine the variety of communication responsibilities within marketing, including advertising and promotions, public relations, internet design and customer service.
Campbellsville University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). Additionally, our online MBA programs are accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
For additional information about our other MBA concentrations, view the pages below.
Online MBA Concentrations
The online marketing MBA is made up of a total of 36 credit hours. Students can choose from three of four marketing track courses to complete the degree.
- ACC 601: Managerial Accounting
- BA 601: Marketing Management
- BA 602: Management Information Systems
- BA 611: Organizational Theory
- BA 614: Human Resource Management
- BA 616: Business Ethics
- BA 620: Managerial Finance
- BA 690: Business Strategy
- ECO 610: Managerial Economics
Choose three of the following:
- BA 603: Healthcare Marketing
- BA 619: International Marketing
- BA 621: Marketing Research
- BA 623: Marketing Communication
In order to apply to Campbellsville University’s accredited online marketing program, prospective students must submit or complete the following:
- Complete the online application
- Three reference letters, one being a professional reference
- Official college transcript with a minimum 2.5 GPA and GRE or GMAT test scores
- GRE/GMAT scores will be waived if GPA is 3.0 or higher
- Essay including a statement of professional goals
Costs & Financial Aid
The online MBA in marketing costs $479 per credit hour. In order to help students afford their education, Campbellsville University’s staff is available to work with students to discover available financial aid options.
A maximum of 12 credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university can be transferred into this program.
Campbellsville University is a military-friendly school and a proud member of the Yellow Ribbon program. Students who are currently serving at home or abroad or are veterans can further their education in a conducive online environment.
Careers in Marketing
Graduates of Campbellsville's online marketing MBA can apply their knowledge to several careers in the evolving marketing field. Potential career outcomes include:
Why CU Online?
Focused on Your Growth
Our well-rounded education in the arts and sciences is central to our goal of fostering your personal and professional growth.
Founded in 1906 as a Christian university, we welcome diverse perspectives and prepare students to become Christian servant leaders.
Affordable and Convenient
Campbellsville seeks to provide an affordable education for its students. Our online degree programs are in a convenient format so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
Campbellsville University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates, associate, baccalaureate, masters and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the status of Campbellsville University.
Benefits of Learning Online
Campbellsville University offers several dynamic online degrees so that students can continue their education and hone their skills. Campbellsville’s online campus has been recognized as one of the best by numerous outlets. The institution’s faculty members have real-world experience in their fields, so students can get a glimpse of working in their prospective career. Students can also conveniently fit online coursework into their busy schedules.
Test Drive an Online Course
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
- Yes. We offer a generous transfer policy for our online degree programs. Visit our Transfer Students page for more information.
- Yes. You will have to complete the FAFSA form, and we will then determine your eligibility for any financial aid. Visit our financial aid page to learn more about your options, which include scholarships and grants.
- You can apply to our online degree programs through the online application form. Remember to submit official copies of your high school and/or college transcripts, along with any other required documentation that is specific to your degree program. You can visit the admissions process page to learn more about what to expect throughout the process.