Develop the entrepreneurial and leadership skills to take your business to the next level.
MBA Entrepreneurial Leadership Overview
Funnel your passion for growing businesses into an online MBA in Entrepreneurial Leadership from Campbellsville University. The concentration program, designed and constructed by entrepreneurs with experience in pursuing different business ventures, will prepare you to lead teams, collaborate with others in developing solutions, identify risk and take advantage of opportunities.
The Entrepreneurial Leadership concentration is structured to equip you with the leadership skills to push your business to the next level. The program’s curriculum will prompt you to develop a solution-based approach to growing business. As a result, you’ll refine your ability to locate potential opportunities and lead teams through the execution process.
The general MBA courses will also prepare your critical management, leadership and entrepreneurial skills. From the program’s focus, you’ll be able to maximize your earning potential as you gain a competitive edge. Additionally, because the program is 100% online, you’ll maintain the flexibility to keep up with your professional and life commitments while you get your degree.
Accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), the online MBA with a concentration in Entrepreneurial Leadership will equip you with the tools to advance your career and propel your business to new heights.
Online MBA Concentrations
The online MBA in entrepreneurial leadership is made up of a total of 36 credit hours. Nine of those credits are dedicated to the entrepreneurial leadership concentration track.
- ACC 601: Managerial Accounting
- BA 601: Marketing Management
- BA 602: Management Information Systems
- BA 611: Organizational Theory
- BA 614: Human Resource Management
- BA 616: Business Ethics
- BA 620: Managerial Finance
- BA 690: Business Strategy
- ECO 610: Managerial Economics
- BA 600: Entrepreneurship
- BA 617: Leadership
- BA 695: Entrepreneurial Leadership*
*Must be taken after completion of BA 600 and BA 617
In order to apply to Campbellsville University’s accredited online entrepreneurial leadership program, prospective students must submit or complete the following:
- Complete the online application
- Three reference letters, one being a professional reference
- Official college transcript with a minimum 2.5 GPA*
- Essay including a statement of professional goals
* Applicants with a 2.499 or lower cumulative GPA are welcome to apply. For applicants in this category, the completion of the GRE or GMAT exam is strongly recommended for admissions review.
Costs & Financial Aid
The online MBA in entrepreneurial leadership costs $514 per credit hour. In order to help students afford their education, Campbellsville University’s staff is available to work with students to discover available financial aid options.
A maximum of 12 credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university can be transferred into this program.
Campbellsville University is a military-friendly school and a proud member of the Yellow Ribbon program. Students who are currently serving at home or abroad or are veterans can further their education in a conducive online environment.
Careers in Entrepreneurial Leadership
After completing the online MBA in Entrepreneurial Leadership, you'll be prepared to enter a variety of positions across industries. Some of these positions include:
- Sales Manager
- Financial Manager
- Chief Executive
- Training and Development Manager
- Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Manager
Why CU Online?
Focused on Your Growth
Our well-rounded education in the arts and sciences is central to our goal of fostering your personal and professional growth.
Founded in 1906 as a Christian university, we welcome diverse perspectives and prepare students to become Christian servant leaders.
Affordable and Convenient
Campbellsville seeks to provide an affordable education for its students. Our online degree programs are in a convenient format, so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
Campbellsville University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates, associate, baccalaureate, master's and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the status of Campbellsville University.
Benefits of Learning Online
Campbellsville University offers several dynamic online degrees so that students can continue their education and hone their skills. Campbellsville’s online campus has been recognized as one of the best by numerous outlets. The institution’s faculty members have real-world experience in their fields, so students can get a glimpse of working in their prospective career. Students can also conveniently fit online coursework into their busy schedules.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
- Yes. We offer a generous transfer policy for our online degree programs. Visit our Transfer Students page for more information.
- Yes. You will have to complete the FAFSA form, and we will then determine your eligibility for any financial aid. Visit our financial aid page to learn more about your options, which include scholarships and grants.
- You can apply to our online degree programs through the online application form. Remember to submit official copies of your high school and/or college transcripts, along with any other required documentation that is specific to your degree program. You can visit the admissions process page to learn more about what to expect throughout the process.