Campbellsville offers numerous dynamic online degrees to provide accessible opportunities for students to continue their education. Our affordable online programs are ideal for students who simply want flexibility in how they learn or need to balance work and family responsibilities. The online degree programs are offered in general studies, business administration, criminal justice, education, ministry and theology, nursing and social work. Campbellsville’s professors ensure that students receive a relevant education that can be applied to their career paths.
Campbellsville University Mission Statement
Campbellsville University is a comprehensive, Christian institution that offers non-credit technical programs, along with certificates, associates, undergraduate and graduate programs. The university is dedicated to academic excellence solidly grounded in the liberal arts that fosters personal growth, integrity and professional preparation within a caring environment. The university prepares students as Christian servant leaders for life-long learning, continued scholarship by linking discovery research to knowledge at the doctoral level, and active participation in a diverse, global society.
- To foster academic excellence through pre-professional certificates, associate, baccalaureate and graduate programs through traditional, technical and online systems
- To achieve academic excellence through rigor and relevancy in undergraduate, master’s and doctoral-level programs
- To provide an environment conducive for student success
- To value diverse perspectives within a Christ-centered community
- To model servant leadership and effective stewardship
Campbellsville University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award diplomas, certificates, associates, bachelors, masters, specialist, and doctorate degrees. Questions about the accreditation of Campbellsville University may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available at SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org).
Accreditation by program is listed below:
- Education Programs: Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP). Approved by the Education Professional Standards Board (EPSB) for teacher education and certification
- Social Work Programs: Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
- Business Programs: International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
- Nursing Programs: Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
- Music Programs: National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)
Rankings and Accolades
- Best Online Business Programs (excluding MBA), U.S. News & World Report
- Second Best Online MBA Program in Kentucky, U.S. News & World Report
- Fourth Best Online Education Program in Kentucky, U.S. News & World Report
- Fifth Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in Kentucky, U.S. News & World Report
- Top 25 most Innovative Online Colleges of 2019, College Consensus