Acquire the skills you need to advance your career and become a top international business leader while examining foreign business practices, principles and trends.
MBA International Business Overview
Campbellsville University’s online international business MBA program will provide you with the necessary skills to become a leader in tomorrow’s global marketplace. Taught by business leaders with real-world experience, the curriculum examines international business ideals, global policies and concepts, and international marketing best practices.
While taking the affordable international MBA online, you will learn about the different internal and external forces that define the complex issues that managers at global organizations deal with on an everyday basis. Additionally, you’ll explore advanced marketing strategies and tactics used in worldwide markets, as well as the difficulties in gathering information in foreign markets.
The program also analyzes the international trends in business, ethics and globalization, and the organizations that influence them including the World Trade Organization, the United Nations, the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade and the World Bank.
During the MBA core curriculum you’ll research a variety of important business topics, such as managerial accounting and finance, business ethics and business strategy.
Campbellsville University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). Additionally, our online MBA programs are accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
For additional information about our other MBA concentrations, view the pages below.
Online MBA Concentrations
The online MBA in international business is made up of a total of 36 credit hours. There are nine core courses plus three courses specific to the international business track.
- ACC 601: Managerial Accounting
- BA 601: Marketing Management
- BA 602: Management Information Systems
- BA 611: Organizational Theory
- BA 614: Human Resource Management
- BA 616: Business Ethics
- BA 620: Managerial Finance
- BA 690: Business Strategy
- ECO 610: Managerial Economics
- BA 619: International Marketing
- BA 610: Managing Global Companies
- BA 624: Global Policies and Concepts
In order to apply to Campbellsville University’s accredited online international business program, prospective students must submit or complete the following:
- Complete the online application
- Three reference letters, one being a professional reference
- Official college transcript with a minimum 2.5 GPA and GRE or GMAT test scores
- GRE/GMAT scores will be waived if GPA is 3.0 or higher
- Essay including a statement of professional goals
Costs & Financial Aid
The online MBA in international business costs $479 per credit hour. In order to help students afford their education, Campbellsville University’s staff is available to work with students to discover available financial aid options.
A maximum of 12 credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university can be transferred into this program.
Campbellsville University is a military-friendly school and a proud member of the Yellow Ribbon program. Students who are currently serving at home or abroad or are veterans can further their education in a conducive online environment.
Careers in International Business
As a graduate of Campbellsville's online MBA in international business, you can immediately apply your knowledge to several advanced business careers. Some potential career outcomes include:
Why CU Online?
Focused on Your Growth
Our well-rounded education in the arts and sciences is central to our goal of fostering your personal and professional growth.
Founded in 1906 as a Christian university, we welcome diverse perspectives and prepare students to become Christian servant leaders.
Affordable and Convenient
Campbellsville seeks to provide an affordable education for its students. Our online degree programs are in a convenient format so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
Campbellsville University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates, associate, baccalaureate, masters and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the status of Campbellsville University.
Benefits of Learning Online
Campbellsville University offers several dynamic online degrees so that students can continue their education and hone their skills. Campbellsville’s online campus has been recognized as one of the best by numerous outlets. The institution’s faculty members have real-world experience in their fields, so students can get a glimpse of working in their prospective career. Students can also conveniently fit online coursework into their busy schedules.
Test Drive an Online Course
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
- Yes. We offer a generous transfer policy for our online degree programs. Visit our Transfer Students page for more information.
- Yes. You will have to complete the FAFSA form, and we will then determine your eligibility for any financial aid. Visit our financial aid page to learn more about your options, which include scholarships and grants.
- You can apply to our online degree programs through the online application form. Remember to submit official copies of your high school and/or college transcripts, along with any other required documentation that is specific to your degree program. You can visit the admissions process page to learn more about what to expect throughout the process.