Mold yourself into a capable leader by developing essential skills in ethics, conflict resolution and workplace communication with Campbellsville University’s online master’s in management and leadership.
Master’s in Management and Leadership Overview
Campbellsville University’s online master’s in management and leadership provides you with the opportunity to flourish within the management field and acquire superior leadership skills. The program prepares you to be both socially and financially responsible by incorporating a foundation in leadership within a Christian values context. It is taught by faculty with real-world executive experience.
Additionally, the online master’s degree is ideal for those who have graduated with a bachelor’s degree and desire to complete graduate study in order to become a better business leader. Through the program, you’ll gain a number of important organizational leadership skills, including ethics, motivation, vision, strategic planning, group development, customer service, technology and more.
The management and leadership program will teach you the expertise required to effectively resolve and prevent any conflicts and controversies that may arise within the organization through negotiation, mediation and arbitration. You’ll also study how to efficiently manage projects with the essential related tools, techniques and knowledge in order to meet their requirements.
Also, you will acquire the skills necessary to provide effective communication within the workplace, study group development and team management, research diversity and examine business ethics. The degree also includes a capstone course in which you will complete a portfolio and combine your newly obtained knowledge and skills from the program into a guided project or by preparing a manuscript or attending a professional seminar.
Campbellsville University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). Additionally, our online master’s in management and leadership is accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE). Our fully online degree offers the flexibility and from the comfort of wherever you may be.
Our online master’s in management and leadership consists of 30 credit hours total with eight-week courses. The program typically takes two years to complete; however, you can graduate in as little as one year by taking two classes per session.
- BA 606: Team Management
- BA 607: Managerial Communicatio
- BA 608: Managing Diversity
- BA 611: Organizational Theory
- BA 614: Human Resource Management
- BA 616: Business Ethics
- BA 617: Leadership
- BA 625: Negotiation and Conflict Management
- BA 631: Project Management
- BA 650: Management and Leadership Capstone Course
In order to apply to Campbellsville University’s accredited online master’s in management and leadership, prospective students must submit or complete the following:
- Complete the online application
- Three reference letters (one must be professional)
- Official college transcript with a minimum 2.5 GPA
- GRE or GMAT test scores within the last 5 years (waived if student has a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative average GPA of 3.0 or if the student has a master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university)
- Statement of purpose
- Score of 79-80 on the TOEFL exam, IELTS of 6.0 and Pearson score of at least 53 for international students whose primary language is not English and who are not a graduate of a U.S. college or university
Costs & Financial Aid
The online master’s of management and leadership costs $479 per credit hour. In order to help students afford their education, Campbellsville University’s staff is available to work with students to discover available financial aid options.
A maximum of 12 credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university can be transferred into this program.
Campbellsville University is a military-friendly school and a proud member of the Yellow Ribbon program. Students who are currently serving at home or abroad or are veterans can further their education in a conducive online environment.
Careers in Management and Leadership
As a graduate of Campbellsville's online master’s in management and leadership, you can apply your knowledge to several careers. Potential career outcomes include:
- Sales director
- Project manager
- Account manager
- Executive director
- Financial controller
Why CU Online?
Focused on Your Growth
Our well-rounded education in the arts and sciences is central to our goal of fostering your personal and professional growth.
Founded in 1906 as a Christian university, we welcome diverse perspectives and prepare students to become Christian servant leaders.
Affordable and Convenient
Campbellsville seeks to provide an affordable education for its students. Our online degree programs are in a convenient format so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
Campbellsville University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates, associate, baccalaureate, masters and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the status of Campbellsville University.
Benefits of Learning Online
Campbellsville University offers several dynamic online degrees so that students can continue their education and hone their skills. Campbellsville’s online campus has been recognized as one of the best by numerous outlets. The institution’s faculty members have real-world experience in their fields, so students can get a glimpse of working in their prospective career. Students can also conveniently fit online coursework into their busy schedules.
Test Drive an Online Course
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
- Yes. We offer a generous transfer policy for our online degree programs. Visit our Transfer Students page for more information.
- Yes. You will have to complete the FAFSA form, and we will then determine your eligibility for any financial aid. Visit our financial aid page to learn more about your options, which include scholarships and grants.
- You can apply to our online degree programs through the online application form. Remember to submit official copies of your high school and/or college transcripts, along with any other required documentation that is specific to your degree program. You can visit the admissions process page to learn more about what to expect throughout the process.