Become a better manager and foster modern leadership skills with a Master in Management and Leadership. This online degree program from Campbellsville University Online will help you develop an advanced understanding of business concepts and move into managerial roles in your workplace. Classes taught by professors with real-world experience means that you’ll learn relevant information about team management, business ethics, conflict resolution and more. Thanks to our flexible and convenient online format, your classes fit in your schedule.
This program includes 30 credit hours of study. Although the completion time will vary, the program can be completed in as little as one year.
MML Core Requirements (30 credit hours)
BA 606 – Team Management
BA 607 – Managerial Communication
BA 608 – Managing Diversity
BA 611 – Organization Theory
BA 614 – Human Resource Management
BA 616 – Business Ethics
BA 617 – Leadership
BA 625 – Negotiation and Conflict Management
BA 631 – Project Management
BA 650 – Management and Leadership Capstone Course
Course details are based on information available at the time of publication. Specific program requirements are subject to change.
Through our management and leadership program, you will have both the skills and the credentials employers are looking for in employees. There are a variety of benefits students receive from the quality instruction Campbellsville University Online offers, but here are a few:
- In-depth insight into management skills, especially interpersonal relationships and project management
- A foundation of knowledge into highly advanced business concepts, including globalization, supply chains and information systems
- Knowledge of growing trends and ideas that are changing the economy
- Invaluable expertise from professors with years of business experience
- A dedicated support staff who are ready to help with educational and technical issues
How to Apply
The Campbellsville application program is simple and straightforward. Follow these steps to begin your journey:
- Submitted application.
- Three reference letters.
- Official college transcript with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- GRE or GMAT Scores. (This requirement will be waived if the student has earned a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0, or if the student has earned a master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.)
- Other departmental requirements, including a resume, statement of purpose and primer for the MBA (only if you do not have the required prerequisites).
- Score of 79-80 on the TOEFL exam, IELTS of 6.0 and Pearson score of at least 53 for International applicants whose primary language is not English and who are not a graduate of a college or university in the U.S.
Develop your leadership skills and prepare for a management role today. Request more information today.
This program is also available on campus in a traditional format. Learn more about Campbellsville University’s traditional Master in Management and Leadership.