Learn how to manage a modern workforce, as well as the trends in hiring, onboarding and labor regulations, with an online human resource management MBA from CU Online.
MBA HR Management Overview
Campbellsville University’s online HR MBA will prepare you to become a well-rounded leader and advance your career in the field of human resources management. While developing the expertise necessary to be proficient in various business leadership and managerial areas, you’ll explore human resource topics such as compensation and benefits, negotiation, conflict resolution and human resource staffing. With a master’s degree in human resources, you’ll stand out from your colleagues and maximize your earning potential. In addition, the program’s faculty members provide industry insight through their real-world experiences. The affordable, fully online degree also offers the flexibility and convenience of being able work coursework into your busy personal and professional schedules.
As with our other online MBA programs, you will learn critical skills including organizational theory, human resource management, business ethics and managerial economics. Our human resource management degree dives further into the important aspects of HR leadership. You will learn how to strategically utilize an organization’s compensation and benefit systems to attract, motivate and retain employees.
In addition, the online human resource management MBA will teach you how to effectively resolve any controversies and conflicts associated with the workplace, along with the differences among arbitration, mediation and negotiation. You will also explore how to efficiently integrate human resource management with an organization’s overall business strategy and how to manage HR in the economic, regulatory and social environments.
Campbellsville University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). Additionally, our online MBA programs are accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
For additional information about our other MBA concentrations, view the pages below.
Online MBA Concentrations
The online MBA in human resource management is made up of a total of 36 credit hours. There are nine core courses plus three courses specific to the HR management track.
- ACC 601: Managerial Accounting
- BA 601: Marketing Management
- BA 602: Management Information Systems
- BA 611: Organizational Theory
- BA 614: Human Resource Management
- BA 616: Business Ethics
- BA 620: Managerial Finance
- BA 690: Business Strategy
- ECO 610: Managerial Economics
- BA 618: Compensation and Benefits
- BA 625: Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- BA 626: Human Resource Staffing
In order to apply to Campbellsville University’s accredited online human resource management program, prospective students must submit or complete the following:
- Complete the online application
- Three reference letters, one being a professional reference
- Official college transcript with a minimum 2.5 GPA*
- Essay including a statement of professional goals
* Applicants with a 2.499 or lower cumulative GPA are welcome to apply. For applicants in this category, the completion of the GRE or GMAT exam is strongly recommended for admissions review.
Costs & Financial Aid
The online MBA in human resource management costs $514 per credit hour. In order to help students afford their education, Campbellsville University’s staff is available to work with students to discover available financial aid options.
Students can fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to find out what scholarships, grants, loans and payment plans are available for them. There are numerous options available, and not all financial aid is based on need.
A maximum of 12 credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university can be transferred into this program.
Campbellsville University is a military-friendly school and a proud member of the Yellow Ribbon program. Students who are currently serving at home or abroad or are veterans can further their education in a conducive online environment.
Careers in Human Resource Management
Graduates of Campbellsville's online MBA in HR management can pursue numerous careers within the business industry. Some of the potential outcomes include:
- Human resources manager
- Training and development manager
- Human resources generalist
- Nonprofit human resources expert
- Executive recruiter
Why CU Online?
Focused on Your Growth
Our well-rounded education in the arts and sciences is central to our goal of fostering your personal and professional growth.
Founded in 1906 as a Christian university, we welcome diverse perspectives and prepare students to become Christian servant leaders.
Affordable and Convenient
Campbellsville seeks to provide an affordable education for its students. Our online degree programs are in a convenient format, so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
Campbellsville University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates, associate, baccalaureate, master's and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the status of Campbellsville University.
Benefits of Learning Online
Campbellsville University offers several dynamic online degrees so that students can continue their education and hone their skills. Campbellsville’s online campus has been recognized as one of the best by numerous outlets. The institution’s faculty members have real-world experience in their fields, so students can get a glimpse of working in their prospective career. Students can also conveniently fit online coursework into their busy schedules.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
- Yes. We offer a generous transfer policy for our online degree programs. Visit our Transfer Students page for more information.
- Yes. You will have to complete the FAFSA form, and we will then determine your eligibility for any financial aid. Visit our financial aid page to learn more about your options, which include scholarships and grants.
- You can apply to our online degree programs through the online application form. Remember to submit official copies of your high school and/or college transcripts, along with any other required documentation that is specific to your degree program. You can visit the admissions process page to learn more about what to expect throughout the process.