At Campbellsville University, our academic calendar runs from Aug. 1 through July 31. We offer six start dates for our online degree programs, with dates in the spring, summer and fall. Here are some of the important ones to keep in mind.
|Term||Start date||Last day to add||Last day to drop||Term ends|
|Summer 2nd Bi-term||7/01/21||7/07/21||8/12/21||8/21/21|
|Fall 1st Bi-term||8/23/21||8/27/21||10/01/21||10/16/21|
|Fall 2nd Bi-term||10/18/21||10/22/21||11/12/21||12/11/21|
|Spring 1st Bi-term||1/10/22||1/14/22||2/01/22||3/05/22|
|Spring 2nd Bi-term||3/14/22||3/18/22||4/22/22||5/07/22|
|Summer 1st Bi-term||5/09/22||5/13/22||5/23/22||6/29/22|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes. We offer a generous transfer policy for our online degree programs. Visit our Transfer Students page for more information.
- You can apply to our online degree programs through the online application form. Remember to submit official copies of your high school and/or college transcripts, along with any other required documentation that is specific to your degree program. You can visit the admissions process page to learn more about what to expect throughout the process.
- Instead of attending campus, you’ll log into an online learning environment to learn, perform coursework and interact with instructors and peers. It’s the same quality program as you’d receive in person — but delivered to you wherever you are.
- We offer six start dates for our online degree programs, with dates in the spring, summer and fall. Take a look at the academic calendar for more information.
- KHEAA is the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority. Campbellsville utilizes their services to process verification documents.
- No. Your diploma will be the same as it would if you attended Campbellsville University in person.