Campbellsville University's online MBA prepares students for leadership roles as an executive or manager, helping companies prepare for and solve the complex business challenges of tomorrow.
Get the leadership skills you need with this accredited online MBA. This program teaches advanced strategies and techniques used in foundational business areas. Graduates of this MBA program will be able to integrate Christian values into their business practice and understand how technology plays a key role in decision making, allowing them to succeed in their careers and move up the job ladder.
As an online MBA student, you will learn to excel in the ever-changing business management world. You will acquire the leadership skills necessary to move up into managerial positions and gain an understanding of the advanced business concepts that are utilized daily in the office. You will also get insight into the trends that change the economy, along with information that can be immediately applied to your career.
We offer ten MBA concentrations, which all are taught by faculty members who have real-world experience in the business world. These fields include accounting, human resource management, marketing, information technology, international business, healthcare management and church management.
For example, students taking the online MBA to go into accounting can prepare to take the CPA exam while learning the fundamental accounting principles and ethics. Students going into human resource management will understand how to better manage a modern workforce and how to deal with complex issues such as compensation and benefits.
Campbellsville University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). Additionally, our online MBA programs are accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Campbellsville University has been ranked 42 out of 108 as Best Online MBA Programs by Fortune | Education (2022).
For additional information about our other MBA concentrations, view the pages below.
Online MBA Concentrations
The online MBA is made up of nine core courses with an additional nine credit hours of electives, for a total of 36 credit hours. Students may also choose an emphasis track for their path, which contains nine credit hours.
- ACC 601: Managerial Accounting
- BA 601: Marketing Management
- BA 602: Management Information Systems
- BA 611: Organizational Theory
- BA 614: Human Resource Management
- BA 616: Business Ethics
- BA 620: Managerial Finance
- BA 690: Business Strategy
- ECO 610: Managerial Economics
Choose three from the following:
- BA 500: Seminar
- BA 600: Entrepreneurship
- BA 603: Healthcare Marketing
- BA 604: Health Finance
- BA 605: Healthcare Policy
- ECO 612: Business and Economic Forecasting
- BA 610: Managing Global Companies
- BA 612: Human Behavior in Organizations
- BA 613: Managerial Decision Making
- BA 615: Operations Management
- BA 617: Leadership
- BA 618: Compensation and Benefits
- BA 625: Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- BA 626: Human Resource Staffing
- BA 621: Marketing Research
- BA 622: Managing Mergers and Acquisitions
- BA 631: Project Management
- BA 632: Information Systems Security
- BA 633: Information Systems Infrastructure
- BA 691: Master’s Thesis I
- BA 692: Master’s Thesis II
In order to apply to Campbellsville University’s accredited online MBA program, students must complete or submit for review the following steps:
- Online application
- Three reference letters, one being a professional reference
- Official college transcript with a minimum 2.5 GPA*
- Essay including a statement of professional goals
* Applicants with a 2.499 or lower cumulative GPA are welcome to apply. For applicants in this category, the completion of the GRE or GMAT exam is strongly recommended for admissions review.
Costs & Financial Aid
The online MBA costs $499 per credit hour. In order to help students afford their education, Campbellsville University’s staff is available to work with students to discover available financial aid options.
Additionally, all but two courses will be textbook free.
A maximum of 12 credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university can be transferred into this program.
Campbellsville University is a military-friendly school and a proud member of the Yellow Ribbon program. Students who are currently serving at home or abroad or are veterans can further their education in a conducive online environment.
Careers in Business
Graduates of Campbellsville's online MBA will be able to apply their knowledge to a variety of industries, such as healthcare, human resources, marketing and more. Potential outcomes include:
Why CU Online?
Focused on Your Growth
Our well-rounded education in the arts and sciences is central to our goal of fostering your personal and professional growth.
Founded in 1906 as a Christian university, we welcome diverse perspectives and prepare students to become Christian servant leaders.
Affordable and Convenient
Campbellsville seeks to provide an affordable education for its students. Our online degree programs are in a convenient format, so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
Campbellsville University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates, associate, baccalaureate, master's and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the status of Campbellsville University.
Benefits of Learning Online
Campbellsville University offers several dynamic online degrees so that students can continue their education and hone their skills. Campbellsville’s online campus has been recognized as one of the best by numerous outlets. The institution’s faculty members have real-world experience in their fields, so students can get a glimpse of working in their prospective career. Students can also conveniently fit online coursework into their busy schedules.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
- Yes. We offer a generous transfer policy for our online degree programs. Visit our Transfer Students page for more information.
- Yes. You will have to complete the FAFSA form, and we will then determine your eligibility for any financial aid. Visit our financial aid page to learn more about your options, which include scholarships and grants.
- You can apply to our online degree programs through the online application form. Remember to submit official copies of your high school and/or college transcripts, along with any other required documentation that is specific to your degree program. You can visit the admissions process page to learn more about what to expect throughout the process.