Become a leader in your field with the fully online Master of Business Administration degree from Campbellsville University. Our program has been recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of the top 100 online MBA degrees. Learn advanced strategies and techniques in foundational business areas, including marketing, human resources, finances and more. Faculty members with real-world business experience ensure the curriculum is relevant and applicable to today’s dynamic business world. And because the program is fully online, you can study when and where you want. Upon graduation, you will be prepared to move into management-level jobs that offer more benefits and higher salaries.
Should you choose to specialize, we offer seven concentrations that will allow you to learn skills unique to your field.
- Church Management: Discover how religious organizations use their foundations in faith to excel in today’s rapidly changing economy.
- Healthcare Management: As healthcare continues to evolve, learn how to become a leader in this dynamic field.
- Human Resource Management: Learn how to manage a modern workforce, as well as trends in hiring, on-boarding and labor regulations.
- Information Technology: Develop an understanding of managerial issues facing the technology space, with faculty members that have extensive experience in data management.
- International Business: Become a business leader that can succeed across borders with lessons on foreign business ideals and processes.
- Marketing: In a saturated world, learn effective marketing techniques to help your company stand out.
- Accounting: Earn credits you need to sit for the CPA exam, while gaining a deep understanding of fundamental accounting principles and ethics.
This program includes 36 credit hours of study. Although the completion time will vary, the program can be completed in as little as two years.
MBA Core Requirements (27 credit hours, each course 3 credit hours)
ACC 601 – Managerial Accounting
BA 601 – Marketing Management
BA 602 – Management Information Systems
BA 611 – Organization Theory
BA 614 – Human Resource Management
BA 616 – Business Ethics
BA 620 – Managerial Finance
BA 690 – Business Strategy
ECO 610 – Managerial Economics
MBA Elective or Track Courses (9 credit hours)
Course details are based on information available at the time of publication. Specific program requirements are subject to change.
Through our online MBA program, you will develop the skills and tools employers are looking for in management employees. There are a variety of benefits students receive from the quality instruction Campbellsville University offers, but here are a few:
- Leadership skills needed to move into managerial roles
- Grasp of advanced business concepts used daily in the workplace
- A knowledge base of trends that are changing the economy
- A focus on relevant information that can be immediately applied
How to Apply
The Campbellsville University admissions process is simple and straightforward. Follow these steps to begin your journey:
- An online application for admission.
- Three reference letters.
- Official college transcript from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5. Students with a minimum cumulative GPA lower than 3.0 who do not have a master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university must take the GRE or GMAT.
- Other departmental requirements, including a resume, statement of purpose and primer for the MBA (only if you do not have the required prerequisites).
- Score of 79-80 on the TOEFL exam, IELTS of 6.0 and Pearson score of at least 53 for International applicants whose primary language is not English and who are not a graduate of a college or university in the U.S.
Advance your career in business with the skills and tools employers are looking for. Request more information today.