Campbellsville University’s online support services provide students with aid that ranges from mental health services to online technical resources. Read below to see a breakdown of each of these student services and how it relates to you as an online student!
Mental Health Services
At CU, we are committed to making mental health services affordable and accessible. Between clinical counseling, mental health assessments, webinars, and other tools, our support services aim to meet the needs of every student.
- Clinical Counseling: CU Well Counseling Clinic
- Mental Health America:
- American Public Health Association
- National Health Council: Health Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion
- USD Health & HS
- National Institutes of Health Free Wellness Webinars On-Demand
Career and Financial Services
Earning a degree is an investment. That’s why Campbellsville has career and financial resources to help you during and post-graduation so that you can achieve your career goals and learn the skills needed to succeed.
- Personal finances: CU Center for Business and Financial Literacy
- Financial services: CU CBFL
- Student Career Resources:
Life Management Coaching
Our programs allow flexibility for every schedule. By including time management awareness and coaching, students are taught skills that are essential for degree completion. Coaching topics include:
- Misconceptions of Online Learning
- Online Netiquette
- Time Management Strategy
- Goal-Setting Worksheet
- Study Habits
- Calendar Pro-tips
Personal Online Academic Advisor
From start to finish, your academic advisor is there for you. With either a phone call or an email, your advisor will provide support services through tailored assistance that will guide you through degree completion.
- CU resources
- Registration & course timeline reminder
- Advice tailored to your goals
- Goal setting
- Problem solving
Top Quality Online Curriculum
With CU Online, you get the same student experience from the comfort of your home. With 77 degree programs available, CU offers a wide selection of online programs that are tailored to your career path.
- 125+ LMS technologies and tools
- Accredited curriculums
- Custom-created content
- Same faculty as on campus
- Tutoring resources
Reliable technological resources are essential to online learning. At CU, we provide you with technological materials that will aid you in your degree completion and cultivate a positive learning experience.
- 24/7 help center with live chat
- Document sharing capabilities: SharePoint
- Electronic journals: LibGuides
- Free online storage: MS OneDrive
- Online library access
- Research databases: JSTOR
- Software and tools: Office365 Suite
Additional Online Student Services
- Disability Services– Campbellsville University is committed to providing equal educational opportunities and full participation for persons with disabilities. Please contact the Office of Disability Services with any questions, requests, or concerns regarding services or accommodations.
- Military Services– Campbellsville offers unique student services to military, veteran, and spousal students. Whether you are actively serving, in the reserves, are a veteran, or a military family member, we are very proud to have you!
- Online Student ID- CU provides physical student IDs to online students as well! Students who wish to receive an ID should email firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, ID, and a clear (driver’s licensed style) photo of themselves.