Sharpen your technical and business skillset to bring maximum value to your organization through Campbellsville's online MBA in Computer Science.
MBA in Computer Science Overview
Campbellsville University’s online MBA in Computer Science is designed to prepare you to lead in computer science management. While you refine your business leadership and managerial skills, you’ll also engage with pressing computer science issues in a rapidly modernizing economy. Some of these topics in the MBA concentration include web concepts for managers, network management, robotics management and web-based services. As more companies continue to rely on ecommerce opportunities, there’s a growing need for more business leaders in the field of computer science.
Managers who lead teams of computer scientists, software developers and engineers must have a technical foundation to ensure projects progress are completed smoothly. Campbellsville University’s online MBA concentration in Computer Science will equip you with that knowledge base to lead teams as they develop new technologies.
Accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), the online MBA with a in Computer Science will prepare you with the perfect balance of business acumen and technological prowess.
Online MBA Concentrations
The online Computer Science MBA concentration consists of a total of 36 credit hours. Additionally, nine of those credits are core courses.
- ACC 601: Managerial Accounting
- BA 601: Marketing Management
- BA 602: Management Information Systems
- BA 611: Organizational Theory
- BA 614: Human Resource Management
- BA 616: Business Ethics
- BA 620: Managerial Finance
- BA 690: Business Strategy
- ECO 610: Managerial Economics
- CS 627 Web Concepts for Managers
- CS 628 Web 2.0 and Beyond
- CS 629 Robotics for Managers
In order to apply to Campbellsville University’s accredited online MBA in Computer Science program, prospective students must submit or complete the following:
- Complete the online application
- Three reference letters, one being a professional reference
- Official college transcript with a minimum 2.5 GPA*
- Essay including a statement of professional goals
* Applicants with a 2.499 or lower cumulative GPA are welcome to apply. For applicants in this category, the completion of the GRE or GMAT exam is strongly recommended for admissions review.
Costs & Financial Aid
The online MBA for computer science students costs $514 per credit hour. In order to help students afford their education, Campbellsville University’s staff is available to work with students to discover available financial aid options.
A maximum of 12 credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university can be transferred into this program.
Campbellsville University is a military-friendly school and a proud member of the Yellow Ribbon program. Students who are currently serving at home or abroad or are veterans can further their education in a conducive online environment.
Careers in Computer Science
After you graduate with the online MBA with a concentration in computer science from Campbellsville University, you can expect to enter a variety of positions
- Computer and information systems manager
- Chief Technology Officer
Why CU Online?
Focused on Your Growth
Our well-rounded education in the arts and sciences is central to our goal of fostering your personal and professional growth.
Founded in 1906 as a Christian university, we welcome diverse perspectives and prepare students to become Christian servant leaders.
Affordable and Convenient
Campbellsville seeks to provide an affordable education for its students. Our online degree programs are in a convenient format, so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
Campbellsville University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates, associate, baccalaureate, master's and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the status of Campbellsville University.
Benefits of Learning Online
Campbellsville University offers several dynamic online degrees so that students can continue their education and hone their skills. Campbellsville’s online campus has been recognized as one of the best by numerous outlets. The institution’s faculty members have real-world experience in their fields, so students can get a glimpse of working in their prospective career. Students can also conveniently fit online coursework into their busy schedules.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
- Yes. We offer a generous transfer policy for our online degree programs. Visit our Transfer Students page for more information.
- Yes. You will have to complete the FAFSA form, and we will then determine your eligibility for any financial aid. Visit our financial aid page to learn more about your options, which include scholarships and grants.
- You can apply to our online degree programs through the online application form. Remember to submit official copies of your high school and/or college transcripts, along with any other required documentation that is specific to your degree program. You can visit the admissions process page to learn more about what to expect throughout the process.