MBA Supply Chain & Logistics Management Overview
Gain the foundational business skills to lead organizations in cutting costs in production and distribution processes through Campbellsville University’s online MBA in Supply Chain and Logistics Management. With a curriculum designed by professionals with experience in supply chain leadership, you’ll develop an advanced set of tools to enter the industry and help businesses grow.
The program is structured to introduce you to innovative methods and processes that will empirically improve organizational operations for companies across an array of industries. The program’s global concentration will give you a competitive advantage as you aim to refine businesses’ international operations. Through this focus, you will be able to learn in a hands-on format how to match customers’ needs in local and global markets while identifying innovative supply chain management solutions.
You can expect to engage with topics that include global logistics, international trade, transportation management and supply chain supervision. Through these courses, you’ll gain the experience to become a leader in the field.
In an average time frame of two years, you’ll be able to progress through the program and advance your career. Campbellsville University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
For additional information about our other MBA concentrations, view the pages below.
Online MBA Concentrations
The online MBA in Supply Chain and Logistics Management is made up of a total of 36 credit hours. There are nine core courses plus three courses specific to the supply chain and logistics management track.
- ACC 601: Managerial Accounting
- BA 601: Marketing Management
- BA 602: Management Information Systems
- BA 611: Organizational Theory
- BA 614: Human Resource Management
- BA 616: Business Ethics
- BA 620: Managerial Finance
- BA 690: Business Strategy
- ECO 610: Managerial Economics
- BA 670: International Trade Regulations and Global Logistics
- BA 671: Logistics and Transportation Management
- BA 672: Procurement and Supply Management
In order to apply to Campbellsville University’s accredited online accounting program, students must complete or submit for review the following:
- Complete the online application
- Official college transcript with a minimum 2.5 GPA*
- Three letters of recommendation, including one professional reference
- Essay including a statement of professional goals
* Applicants with a 2.499 or lower cumulative GPA are welcome to apply. For applicants in this category, the completion of the GRE or GMAT exam is strongly recommended for admissions review.
Costs & Financial Aid
The online accounting MBA costs $514 per credit hour. In order to help students afford their education, Campbellsville University’s staff is available to work with students to discover available financial aid options
A maximum of 12 credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university can be transferred into this program.
Campbellsville University is a military-friendly school and a proud member of the Yellow Ribbon program. Students who are currently serving at home or abroad or are veterans can further their education in a conducive online environment.
Careers in Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Graduates of Campbellsville University's online MBA: Supply Chain and Logistics Management are career-ready. Some positions you can expect to enter include:
Why CU Online?
Focused on Your Growth
Our well-rounded education in the arts and sciences is central to our goal of fostering your personal and professional growth.
Founded in 1906 as a Christian university, we welcome diverse perspectives and prepare students to become Christian servant leaders.
Affordable and Convenient
Campbellsville seeks to provide an affordable education for its students. Our online degree programs are in a convenient format, so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
Campbellsville University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates, associate, baccalaureate, master's and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the status of Campbellsville University.
Benefits of Learning Online
Campbellsville University offers several dynamic online degrees so that students can continue their education and hone their skills. Campbellsville’s online campus has been recognized as one of the best by numerous outlets. The institution’s faculty members have real-world experience in their fields, so students can get a glimpse of working in their prospective career. Students can also conveniently fit online coursework into their busy schedules.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
- Yes. We offer a generous transfer policy for our online degree programs. Visit our Transfer Students page for more information.
- Yes. You will have to complete the FAFSA form, and we will then determine your eligibility for any financial aid. Visit our financial aid page to learn more about your options, which include scholarships and grants.
- You can apply to our online degree programs through the online application form. Remember to submit official copies of your high school and/or college transcripts, along with any other required documentation that is specific to your degree program. You can visit the admissions process page to learn more about what to expect throughout the process.