Help businesses grow through innovative financial forecasting with Campbellsville's online MBA in Financial Planning.
MBA Financial Planning Overview
The online MBA in Financial Planning from Campbellsville University will equip you with the leadership skills and financial prowess to take your career to the next level. From a curriculum designed by professionals with experience in financial consultation, you will be prepared to sit for the CFP exam and advance your career.
Outside of the more generalized MBA coursework you’ll explore in the program, the MBA in Financial Planning covers topics that will give you a practical toolkit to help businesses grow. Specifically, you’ll engage with subjects that encompass retirement planning, employee benefits programs, investment theory, risk management and estate planning. As a result, you’ll adopt a practical approach to helping individuals and businesses maximize their ROI. In as few as two years, Campbellsville University’s online MBA concentration in Financial Planning will provide you the skills necessary to pursue or advance your career as a professional financial planner or wealth manager.
The online Master’s in Financial Planning is accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), which means that you’ll graduate with a credential that few MBA programs carry.
Online MBA Concentrations
The online Financial Planning MBA concentration consists of a total of 45 credit hours. Additionally, nine of those credits are core courses.
- ACC 601: Managerial Accounting
- BA 601: Marketing Management
- BA 602: Management Information Systems
- BA 611: Organizational Theory
- BA 614: Human Resource Management
- BA 616: Business Ethics
- BA 620: Managerial Finance
- BA 690: Business Strategy
- ECO 610: Managerial Economics
- ACC/FINP 650 Income Tax Accounting (Federal Tax I)
- BA/FINP 667 Risk Management and Insurance
- FINP 678 Estate Planning
- FINP 686 Wealth Management
- FINP 694 Retirement Planning
- FINP 673 Development of Financial Plan
In order to apply to Campbellsville University’s accredited online MBA in Financial Planning, prospective students must submit or complete the following:
- Complete the online application
- Three reference letters, one being a professional reference
- Official college transcript with a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Essay including a statement of professional goals
Costs & Financial Aid
The online MBA in Financial Planning costs $479 per credit hour. In order to help students afford their education, Campbellsville University’s staff is available to work with students to discover available financial aid options.
Learn how to manage a modern workforce, as well as the trends in hiring, onboarding and labor regulations, with an online Master’s in Financial Planning from CU Online.
Ranked in the top 50 Most Affordable Christian Colleges in the U.S.
A maximum of 12 credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university can be transferred into this program.
Campbellsville University is a military-friendly school and a proud member of the Yellow Ribbon program. Students who are currently serving at home or abroad or are veterans can further their education in a conducive online environment.
Careers in Financial Planning
Once you graduate with an online MBA in Financial Planning from Campbellsville University, you'll be ready to enter a variety of positions across industries. Some potential roles you can expect to enter include:
- Personal financial advisor
- Financial analyst
- Budget analyst
- Securities and financial services sales consultant
- Wealth manager
- Risk assessor
Why CU Online?
Focused on Your Growth
Our well-rounded education in the arts and sciences is central to our goal of fostering your personal and professional growth.
Founded in 1906 as a Christian university, we welcome diverse perspectives and prepare students to become Christian servant leaders.
Affordable and Convenient
Campbellsville seeks to provide an affordable education for its students. Our online degree programs are in a convenient format so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
Campbellsville University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates, associate, baccalaureate, masters and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the status of Campbellsville University.
Benefits of Learning Online
Campbellsville University offers several dynamic online degrees so that students can continue their education and hone their skills. Campbellsville’s online campus has been recognized as one of the best by numerous outlets. The institution’s faculty members have real-world experience in their fields, so students can get a glimpse of working in their prospective career. Students can also conveniently fit online coursework into their busy schedules.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
- Yes. We offer a generous transfer policy for our online degree programs. Visit our Transfer Students page for more information.
- Yes. You will have to complete the FAFSA form, and we will then determine your eligibility for any financial aid. Visit our financial aid page to learn more about your options, which include scholarships and grants.
- You can apply to our online degree programs through the online application form. Remember to submit official copies of your high school and/or college transcripts, along with any other required documentation that is specific to your degree program. You can visit the admissions process page to learn more about what to expect throughout the process.