The goal of the MBA program is to prepare students to play leadership roles in the rapidly changing, technologically advanced global marketplace. The program serves the needs of those who have recently graduated with a bachelor’s degree as well as practicing professionals who want to further their education to enhance their careers while contributing to their companies and to society as a whole.
The Online MBA program offers four optional tracks:
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
- Healthcare Management
Campbellsville University offers the online MBA courses in six academic sessions throughout the year. Each session is eight weeks long. The online program runs all year (including the summer). Three hours of coursework per session is considered a full load. Students may take up to two courses without special permission.
Course schedules are as follows:
Grad session 1: Early July through early September
Grad session 2: Early September through late October
Grad session 3: Late October through late December
Grad session 4: Early January through early March
Grad session 5: Early March through late April
Grad session 6: Late April through late June
Students must meet the admission requirements set forth by the Graduate Studies Program at Campbellsville, as well as the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in business (or a related field) with an acceptable grade point average from a regionally accredited four-year college or university.
- An acceptable score on the GMAT or GRE, taken within the last five years.
- A completed application form with the non-refundable application fee of $25 (waived if you apply online).
- A resume that includes education and work history, along with a typewritten professional goals statement.
Students who have an undergraduate degree in a field other than business may fulfill the requirements for admission to the MBA program by taking appropriate foundation courses or completing Campbellsville online workshops in the following areas:
- Principals of Accounting I and II
Campbellsville University will work with corporations that wish to reimburse employees for tuition and fees incurred during coursework toward the MBA degree. Payment may be deferred, and VISA and MasterCard are accepted.