Follow your calling in ministry with the online Christian Ministry Certificate from Campbellsville University. Our program offers continuing learners a simple path to gaining a strong foundation of theological knowledge. With a curriculum that covers biblical, historical and practical fundamentals of ministry work, students will be prepared to enhance their careers in ministry, church administration, missions or more. Receive the same high-quality education as those in our undergraduate and graduate degrees, from committed faculty members dedicated to helping you deepen your relationship with Christ. And because our program is fully online, you can study in a flexible and convenient format designed to help you succeed.
Certificate in Christian Ministry (27 credit hours)
Choose nine of the following:
CHS 111 – Introduction to Old Testament Study
CHS 121 – Introduction to New Testament Study
CHS 130 – Christ and Culture
CHS 312 – Old Testament Prophets (or other upper division Old Testament studies course)
CHS 323 – Studies in the Gospels (or other upper division Old Testament studies course)
CHS 352 – Pastoral Ministries
CHS 353 – Ministry of Proclamation
CHS 354 – Introduction to Christian Evangelism
CHS 432 – Christian Theology
CHS 471 – Church History
PHI 241 – Introduction to Philosophy
All courses taught in this program are fully accredited and may be later applied toward our other degree programs with matching degree requirements.
Course details are based on information available at the time of publication. Specific program requirements are subject to change.
- Strong insights into biblical and theological knowledge
- Skills and tools needed to succeed in a ministry-related career
- Understanding of how to support ministry in an increasingly secular world
- Instruction from expert faculty members who offer unique expertise
- Extensive support for both educational and technical issues
How to Apply
The Campbellsville application program is simple and straightforward. Follow these steps to begin your journey:
- Submit a complete application for admission form.
- Arrange for the office of admissions to receive an official transcript (containing a complete record of all courses attempted) from each college or university previously and currently attended.
- If transferring less than 24 semester hours of credit, arrange for the office of admissions to receive an official and final high school transcript and an official ACT or SAT score report.
Refine your calling in ministry with Campbellsville University. Request more information today.
This program is also available on campus in a traditional format. Learn more about Campbellsville University’s traditional Certificate in Christian Ministry program.