Online Associate in General Studies
The Online Associate of General Studies program is designed for students who desire to earn a degree on their own schedule. The program is for working adults who wish to complete the first two-years of their college education.
Students with an a general studies degree will have a comprehensive skill set and give them an educational advantage in seeking career advancement. Credits earned with an this online two-year degree may also be applied toward a bachelor’s degree program.
- The program consists of 64 total credit hours.
- Expected program completion is two years.
- The program will enroll prior to the start of an eight-week semester. These semesters have multiple start dates throughout the year.
General Studies Course Content:
- Business Administration
- Christian Studies
- English Composition
- Natural Sciences
- Psychology and Sociology
- Speech/Interpersonal Communications
Other Associate of Science Programs Offered Online:
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Associate of Science in Christian Studies
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice