Online Associate in Business
The Online Associate of Science of Business Administration degree program provides flexibility for students who desire to earn a degree on their schedule. Students will be provided with a working knowledge of business fundamentals such as: accounting, finance, marketing, and management. The program is for working adults who wish to complete the first two-years of their college education.
An online business degree will prepare students to enter a broad spectrum of career paths in the business field. These will range from opportunities with small companies to large corporations. Credits earned with an associate degree program may also be applied toward a bachelor’s degree program.
- The program consists of 60 total credit hours: 30 hours of general education and 30 hours of business-related courses.
- Expected program completion is two years.
- The program will enroll prior to the start of an eight-week semester. These semesters have multiple start dates throughout the year.
Business Administration Course Content:
- Principles of Accounting I
- Principles of Accounting II
- Introduction to Business
- Marketing I
- Introduction to Finance
- Microcomputer Applications
- Principles of Management
- Human Resource Management
Other Associate of Science Programs Offered Online:
- Associate of Science in Christian Studies
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science in General Studies