If you have community college credit that you want to put toward a bachelor’s degree, Campbellsville University’s Transfer Scholarship can help you realize your ambitions.
Earn a $1,500 Scholarship
You worked hard to earn your associate degree; now turn those credits into a bachelor’s degree with Campbellsville University’s Transfer Scholarship. Your credits will transfer smoothly, so you can apply all of them toward your bachelor’s degree and finish faster. Not only that, you’ll receive priority admission and a $1,500 scholarship.*
A Scholarship for You
KCTCS has more than 70 campuses across the state of Kentucky. No matter which KCTCS campus or college you attended, the Campbellsville University Transfer Scholarship is available to you. Here at Campbellsville University, we know how important your education is to you, and we want to help KCTCS students all over Kentucky achieve their educational and career goals. This scholarship, combined with our seamless credit transfer agreement with KCTCS, will allow you to do just that.
Why Choose Campbellsville?
At Campbellsville, we are committed to developing ethical, Christian leaders. Study on campus or at one of our regional centers, or in a convenient, online environment.
At Campbellsville, you can:
- Earn a $1,500 scholarship
- Transfer your credits seamlessly
- Finish in 2 years or less
- Choose from a number of bachelor’s degrees in fields like business, social work and criminal justice
- Learn from professors with real-world experience
- Study a relevant, practical curriculum designed to help you achieve job success