The M.S. in Applied Behavior Analysis is an online, 30-credit program that teaches students the skills to help others learn, acquire life skills and form positive relationships in their communities.
M.S. in Applied Behavior Analysis Overview
Create a career of service with Campbellsville University’s Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis (M.S. A.B.A.). Taught from a Christian perspective, this online, 30-credit program will teach you the skills to assess those with problematic behaviors, then create plans that help them overcome obstacles so they can learn, acquire life skills and create positive interpersonal relationships.
Throughout this online, 30-credit program, you’ll receive an introduction to characteristics of autism spectrum disorder and conditions that affect behavior. In addition, you’ll learn and practice strategies for intervention and classroom management, the ethics of applied behavioral analysis, personnel supervision and management, counseling theories and more.
- ED/SED 760: Applied Behavior Analysis
- ED/SED 730: Introduction to Autism Spectrum
- ED 621: Intervention Strategies and Implementation
- ED 623: Behavior Assessment
- ED 624: Ethics in ABA
- ED 646:Single Subject Research Design
- ED 647: ABA Research Practicum
- ED 648: ABA Research Presentation
- ED 677: Personnel Supervision & Management
- ED 622: Practical Classroom Management
- SC 500: Counseling Theory & Practice
- SC 523: Counseling Skills
To apply to the Campbellsville University Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis program, prospective students must submit or complete the following:
- Complete the online application
- Official Transcript Request Form (via Adobe Sign); in most cases, this will allow us to request your transcripts on your behalf
- All official college transcripts from each college or university previously or currently attended
- Minimum 2.75 GPA or 3.0 on the last 30 hours from an accredited institution
- A letter of intent regarding your enrollment in the online M.S. A.B.A. program
*Some additional requirements will be requested upon acceptance into the program.
Costs & Financial Aid
The online A.B.A. degree costs $319 per credit hour. In order to help students afford their education, Campbellsville University’s staff is available to work with students to discover available financial aid options.
M.S. A.B.A. students can transfer a maximum of nine credit hours to apply to their degree.
Campbellsville University is a military-friendly school and a proud member of the Yellow Ribbon program. Students who are currently serving at home or abroad or are veterans can further their education in a conducive online environment.
Top Careers for M.S. A.B.A. Graduates*
- Social Worker: Graduates can earn more than $50,000.1
- Behavior Analyst: Graduates can earn more than $68,033.2
- Special Education Teacher: Graduates can earn $61,820.3
- Clinical Director: Graduates can earn more than $90,000.4
- School Psychologist: Graduates can earn $78,780.5
Why CU Online?
Focused on Your Growth
Our well-rounded education in the arts and sciences is central to our goal of fostering your personal and professional growth.
Founded in 1906 as a Christian university, we welcome diverse perspectives and prepare students to become Christian servant leaders.
Affordable and Convenient
Campbellsville seeks to provide an affordable education for its students. Our online degree programs are in a convenient format, so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
Campbellsville University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates, associate, baccalaureate, master's and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the status of Campbellsville University.
Benefits of Learning Online
Campbellsville University offers several dynamic online degrees so that students can continue their education and hone their skills. Campbellsville’s online campus has been recognized as one of the best by numerous outlets. The institution’s faculty members have real-world experience in their fields, so students can get a glimpse of working in their prospective career. Students can also conveniently fit online coursework into their busy schedules.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
- Students who wish to use financial aid will need to start by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once a FAFSA is submitted, Campbellsville will receive it after you are accepted into the University. Campbellsville’s Financial Aid Office will review your FAFSA for any missing documents, and proceed with creating an award package for you. You will then have the option to accept or decline what you are offered.
- CU offers a variety of tuition payment arrangements such as: by month, by semester, by academic year. These arrangements are made through Student Accounts Office which can be reached at 270-789-5203.
Sources and Disclaimer
*Additional education or licensing may be required for some roles. The M.S. A.B.A. program does not lead to licensure.
- “Social Workers.” https://www.bls.gov/ooh/community-and-social-service/social-workers.htm.
- “Average Behavior Analyst Salary.” https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Behavior_Analyst/Salary.
- “Special Education Teachers.” https://www.bls.gov/ooh/education-training-and-library/special-education-teachers.htm.
- “Clinical Director Salary.” https://www.salary.com/research/salary/recruiting/clinical-director-salary.
- “Occupational Employment and Wage Statistics, May 2021 – 19-3034 School Psychologists.” https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes193034.htm.