Advance your career and become a leader in your educational community with the RANK I Master of Arts in School Improvement degree. This fully online program from Campbellsville University gives you the opportunity to expand beyond traditional teaching roles and into administrative positions in school governance or professional development. Explore topics such as school improvement, ethics and navigating diverse populations. Choose from six professional specialty options to gain a deep understanding in your area of expertise.
This program is ideal for teachers who need to complete their master’s and Rank I programs due to state regulations. The online nature of the degree allows you to keep complete your education in a schedule that is best for you. Our online classroom will give you access to course materials wherever and whenever is best for you.
This program includes 30 credit hours of study. Although the completion time may vary, the program can be completed in as little as one year.
Required Courses (15 credit hours, each course 3 credit hours)
ED 701 – Planning and Leading School Improvement
ED 702 – CIA Connections (Curriculum, Instruction, Assessment)
ED 703 – Ethics and School Governance
ED 704 – Nature and Needs of Diverse Populations
ED 705 – Effective Professional Development
Professional Specialty Options (15 credit hours each)
Courses vary depending on the candidate’s choice of studies.
- Curriculum emphasis
- Special education emphasis
- Gifted education endorsement
- ESL endorsement
- Environmental education endorsement
- Content specialization
- Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education
- Director of Special Education
- Information Technology
Course details are based on information available at the time of publication. Specific program requirements are subject to change.
Through our online Rank I program, you will develop the skills and tools education administrators are looking for in new school leaders. There are a variety of benefits students receive from the quality instruction Campbellsville Online offers, but here are a few:
- Rank I instruction that reaches beyond traditional education graduate programs and into more advanced learning
- Development of knowledge unique to the field of education administration and school management
- Dedicated support staff that can help solve your education and technical issues
- Expertise from instructors with real world experience
How to Apply
The Campbellsville University admissions process is simple and straightforward. Follow these steps to begin your journey:
- An online application for admission.
- Official transcript (containing a complete record of all courses attempted) from each college or university attended.
- Copy of teaching certificate.
Take the next step in your education career. Request more information today.
This program is also available on campus in a traditional format. Learn more about Campbellsville University’s traditional Master of Arts in School Improvement – Rank I.