Move beyond entry-level positions in information technology and become a leader in the field with the fully online Master of Science in Information Technology Management from Campbellsville University. You will master both advanced IT strategies as well as business management techniques including project management, negotiation and team management. Our faculty members bring years of expertise to their courses and offer real-world lessons that are applicable to today’s fast moving world of IT. Thanks to the fully online nature of our program, you can study when and where you want. Upon graduation you will be prepared to pursue management level jobs that offer both better benefits and better salaries.
Please note all students with a F1 Visa who are interested in the MS in IT Management program should contact Rebecca Cecil at email@example.com or call 502-753-0264 for more information.
This program includes 30 credit hours of study. Although the completion time will vary, the program can be completed in as little as one year.
MS in IT Management Core Requirements (30 credit hours)
BA 602 – Management Information Systems
BA 606 – Team Management
BA 625 – Negotiation and Conflict Management
BA 631 – Project Management
BA 632 – Information Systems Security
BA 633 – Information Systems Infrastructure
BA 634 – Current and Emerging Technology
BA 635 – Disaster Recovery Planning
BA 636 – Cyber Law, Regulations and Compliance
BA 637 – ITM Capstone Course
Course details are based on information available at the time of publication. Specific program requirements are subject to change.
Through our online IT management program, you will develop the key management skills and tools employers are looking for in leaders. There are a variety of benefits students receive from the quality instruction Campbellsville University offers, including:
- Leadership skills needed to move into managerial roles
- Grasp of advanced IT concepts used daily in the workplace
- A knowledge base of trends that are changing the industry
- A focus on relevant information that can be immediately applied
How to Apply
The Campbellsville University admissions program is simple and straightforward. Follow these steps to begin your journey:
- Submitted application.
- Three reference letters.
- Official college transcript with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- GRE or GMAT Scores. (This requirement will be waived if the student has earned a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0, or if the student has earned a master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.)
- Other departmental requirements, including a resume and statement of purpose.
- Score of 79-80 on the TOEFL exam, IELTS of 6.0 and Pearson score of at least 53 for International applicants whose primary language is not English and who are not a graduate of a college or university in the U.S.
Advance your career in business with the skills and tools employers are looking for. Request more information today.