The online degrees at Campbellsville University offer an affordable learning experience with the flexibility military and veteran students need. Our online environment is ideal for those currently serving both at home and abroad, or those who have already served and are now working. Students learn where and when they want, gaining real-world skills in small classes and a supportive environment.
Campbellsville is committed to helping military and veteran students transition into new careers with a curriculum based in Christian principles.
- NEW Reduced Tuition – Active duty military members pursuing their undergraduate degree are eligible for a reduced tuition of only $250 per credit hour.
- Military Friendly School – Campbellsville has been listed as a Military Friendly institution for the past six years.
- Yellow Ribbon Member – We serve as a proud member of the Yellow Ribbon program.
- Ranked 4th Most Affordable – Campbellsville was ranked the fourth most affordable among the top 50 Christian colleges in the United States.
- Top Regional College in the South – U.S. News & World Report ranked Campbellsville as one of the top regional colleges in the South.
- Military and Veteran Resources – Campbellsville is dedicated to helping military and veteran students find scholarship and financial aid opportunities. Students may also qualify for additional federal and state veteran’s education resources.
Online Degree Programs
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Associate of Science in Christian Studies
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science in Education
- Associate of Science in General Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor in Science in General Business
- Bachelor of Science in Pastoral Ministries
- Bachelor of Social Work
- RN to BSN
- Master of Arts in Education – Teacher Leader
- Master of Arts in Education in School Guidance Counseling (P-12)
- Rank I/Standard Certificate in School Counseling
- Master of Arts in School Improvement – Rank I
- Master of Arts in Special Education – Initial Certification
- Master of Arts in Special Education – Teacher Leader
- Master of Arts in TESOL
- M.Ed. in Montessori Teacher Education
- Master of Music in Music Education
- Master of Arts in Sport Management
- Master in Management and Leadership
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in IT Management
- Master of Science in Justice Studies
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Theology