Need a new CU student email account?
Here’s how to set it up:
1. Go to www.campbellsville.edu
2. Click on the TigerNet link towards the top of the page.
3. Enter your Student ID Number and your Pin and click Login.
4. Click on the Home tab
5. On the left side of the Welcome page you will see several bullets — Click on Student Email Account Information link. Repeat on the next page.
6. On the window telling you Your Report Has Been Generated, click the link to view your report.
7. Follow all steps and a .pdf document will pop up containing your login information and directions on how and where to set up your email account. If the .pdf document happens to be blank, you will have to contact Information Technology so they can generate your login info.
- Your student email account will be auto-generated at approximately 7:00 a.m. on the morning after you enter courses in TigerNET for the first time. Please allow for this process to complete before you contact us for assistance.
- If the .pdf document is blank, you will have to contact Information Technology (270.789.5012) for assistance. When contacting IT please be prepared to give your Student ID Number and a contact number where you can be reached.